I'm a professional web developer. My portfolio:
- cad.cx - my personal website
viblood, sweat, and love. Feel free to poke around and see my code.
I'm not gonna lie, this site looks as intended in Gecko-based browsers such as Firefox, Seamonkey (formerly the Mozilla Suite), Camino, Netscape 8+ and Epiphany. KHTML-based browsers such as Konqueror and Safari come close but don't yet support the many CSS3 features of this website. Opera does the same job as KHTML. For the love of God, don't use Internet Explorer.
The dock code is based on GoogleX. I don't remember from where I got the images, but I'm pretty sure that they were part of a Gnome theme.
The site was designed in Fall 2006. Since then, I've spent more time working on my blog.
- wpaleaders.us - Western Pa. Youth Leadership
I am an alumnus of the program (2001!) and became very involved, eventually being voted onto the corporate board of directors, where I served as the Director of Technology. The organization was dissolved at the close of 2007, and the site went offline April 30, 2008. It was designed in early 2007.
- lcbr.org - Lawrence County (Pa.) Board of Realtors, Inc. - design last updated Fall 2006
- colonialpennonline.com - Colonial Penn Real Estate, Inc.
Collaboration with a friend to design front-end and back-end, no longer live as of September 2006.
- WC Modern Languages, last updated Fall 2004
- WC Lambda Sigma Honor Society, last updated Fall 2004
- My Westminster College CS department project page, last updated Spring 2007
- Midwestern Intermediate Unit IV, internship in Spring 2007
- pittco.org - Pittsburgh LAN Coalition, Inc.
Modification of WordPress theme to suit the organization's needs, January 2008
- westminster.edu - Westminster College
Design consulting in Spring 2007
I focus primarily on a standards-compliant frontend (what a visitor sees) design with an robust, easy-to-use, documented backend (code that runs on the server). I prefer a small number of images and thus use a plethora of text and layout effects.
I have experience with multiple Web coding languages, processes, and methods. I'm constantly improving my skills in both GUI design/layout and coding.
I prefer a LAMP stack for websites, but can work in a proprietary environment.